Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics Empty
PostSubject: Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics   Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 am

Myolie Wu Turns Jackie Chan in Tsimshatsui

Myolie Wu was filming yesterday in Tsimshatsui East behind the Science Museum for "War of In-Laws 2007", where she was dressed in a WPC uniform and in order to help a little girl rescue her doll, she turned into Jackie Chan and jumped over a trolley before jumping through a picture and then cartwheeling over a bicycle. However, all the stunts were done by a stunt double and Myolie just had to shoot a couple of close-up shots and some simple moves. As the weather was very hot, it was hard work for everyone.

Myolie's body double for the day was TVB's only female stuntperson, who started as a dancer, explaining her agility and fluidity. Myolie says: "When I see her, I am very happy because she makes the scene very beautiful when she is your double." Although Myolie's moves were not as dangerous or difficult as that of the stunt double, she was still sweating a lot after doing a few takes of her sliding on a board and in between takes, she pulled out a little fan to cool down and avoid her make-up melting. Asked if it is harder work than filming an ancient drama, she smiles: "They are both difficult. Take for example a scene earlier where I had to carry Liza Wang - when I returned home afterwards, I did not even have the strength to hold my toothbrush and brush my teeth. My muscles had become very stiff, so the action shots in the studio have been even harder."

Whilst waiting for her scene, Joyce Tang did a bit of window shopping in TST. In the show, she plays Liza's assistant and she admits she has been a little nervous about working with Liza for the first time, but it is very challenging. Asked if she has been scolded by Liza, she says: "No, if no-one does anything wrong then she will not scold anyone. We are very self-regulating. (Is Liza making food for you all to eat?) She actually takes us out to eat and also emails us photos that she has taken of us during filming."

Credits TVBSpace
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics   Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:19 am

there will be a new WOIL3 next year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com

Liza takes the WOIL2 crew out for meals and sends them pics
Page 1 of 1