Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Poll] Fav Period Drama

Go down 
5 posters

What is Ur Fav Period Drama?
Glittering Days
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap18%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
A Woman To Remember
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Love And Passion
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap27%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Lady Sing The Blues
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap0%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Shell Game 2
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap9%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Yesterday's Glitter
[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_lcap27%[Poll] Fav Period Drama Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
The Shell Game 1
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

[Poll] Fav Period Drama Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:07 am

I think most of her period series are tragic. The most tragic most be "Lady Sing The Blues",Crying or Very sad and the less one should be Glittering Days, lol8)

Mostly, I laugh at the old movies or drama coz of its bad filming n acting. I used to think that b4 knowing Liza n watching her old drama. But right now, I think that the old ones are the best ones.

I actually can't choose between "A Woman To Remember", "Love And Passion" and "The Shell Game 2"

"Lady Sings The Blues" and "Yesterday's Glitter" are good too, but toooo sadddd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
wendy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:03 am

Yesterday's Glitter is my favourite!!
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:12 pm

mmm... hehe, I really liked Liza acting in Period Dramas cuz she really captures the spirit of the girls in that era, her looks, moves, matches her characters really well...

Among all her period dramas, I liked Love and Passion, and it can be considered as one of her bests... though I'm not yet done watching it...only half-way thru, I can already judge that it would be great, cuz of some of its elements w/c can't be found again in the series of today:

1. Liza, and other characters growing old: Something new for me, cuz now, TVB seldomly produce series featuring the leading character from young, middle-aged to his/her golden years, Love and Passion was able to do this...

2. Liza as an activist: the country-loving spirit... less and less TVB series dare to focus on this topic to adjust to the taste of the younger generation. The unforgettable "Brave Chinese" accompanied by a "music video" within the series, will forever be one of the classics

Though the activist here may seem to be similar with the activist in Qiu Jin...but i think the one in Qiu Jin was too much obvious...Liza was being too much of a feminist in there that to a point it becomes quite annoying...but as a whole, A Woman to Remember was an ok series...

3. Need I to mention the wonderful melody and lyrics of the themesong? It blended well with the series, relating love to the greatness mountains and waters, to the might of the wind, and the gentleness of the clouds, which exactly brings out the power of love and hatred among the characters in the play, thanks to the wonderful work of Wong Jim and Koo Ka Fai, it makes my heart melt whenever the instrumental of this song was played in the series, and it wasn't annoying at all

Hehehe...I hope I didn't made a misjudgement on this series, ok, it can never be final until I've finished the whole thing...hope it won't dissapoint me!

Contrary to what I thought, Yesterday's Glitter wasn't that great at all..maybe I'll tell more in the series' individual threads...
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:45 pm

I finally voted for The Shell Game 2. I like Liza's cute image there.

But the the best drama should be Love And Passion,
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 pm

i voted for glittering days but i also like yeaterdays glitters
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:30 pm

all here the drama is very hard to choose
so i prefer others drama
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Fav Period Drama   [Poll] Fav Period Drama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Fav Period Drama
Page 1 of 1