Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liza and Sek Sau - general talk

Go down 
5 posters

What you think about them
They are a lovely couple, I love them together
Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_lcap71%Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
I like them together, they are just a fine couple
Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_lcap29%Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
They are a fine couple, but I don't like them together
Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_lcap0%Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate this pairing
Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_lcap0%Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Empty
PostSubject: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:25 am

Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Banner_LizaSek

Sek Sau is Liza's first on screen partner.
They appeared together in The Couple, Yang's Femele Warriors and War Of In-Laws 2005...

In 2005, Mr Law was supposed to be Liza's guest in her concert in Canada and USA, but he was sick, then Sek Sau was proposed to be her guest instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
lucille
lucille

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:18 pm

Wow...50-50 as of now...hehehe...I was somewhat neutral-yes, they're a fine couple...out of all their series together, I've only watched WOIL..so I'm not that final with my judgement yet...

Anyway, having personally met Sek for just a few minutes, I think he's nice, a gentleman, and he was friendly enough to bring up a topic to talk about with us, the guests.. I think that's very rare among the younger stars of today...well, it might be due to the changes of the mass media, and the reliability of the news they bring..anyway, back to Sau Go, as we fondly call him, he has the star aura in him.. (actually, my legs were shivering in the picture with him sitting in front of him, he sits on the floor..hahaha unforgettable experience)

but as an actor, I think he's a very versatile one, cuz I've seen him switching from good to villain roles easily..he just has it! the looks of the evil grin and cold-bloodedness of the Japanese General or the Rich guy...and he can also have the relaxing, kind, way of portraying a dad to the young batch of actors like Ron Ng, etc...

Sek Sau can be good looking.. yes, ok..not as ugly as Benz!!! hahaha...Grandma says he was a child star...he has been acting since then...yet he still manages to stay simple and approachable as a person...

Hope to see more diversified Sek Sau and Liza tandems...my rating for him..is somewhere higher than Tse Yin and a bit lower than Adam...hope they get to work together more..for me to have a better judgement..
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:43 pm

I really like them together in WOIL.
I don't know why TVB likes to give him the evil roles.
He used to lead when he was with ATV. I remember seeing a drama in 2000, he leaded the drama, but I kinda disliked him. Haha, but after seeing him in WOIL with Liza, I really like him with Liza, hehe
Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:32 pm

i really like to watch them together. I think they has such good chemistry in WOIL. So disappointed he's not in the 2nd one. Really want to see them together more! He is definitely the best on-screen partner Liza has had.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 pm

Ya I wanna see them more.
I hope the rumored drama "Mother Baby" is true and they will be pairing up together Smile

Last edited by SOLY on Tue May 13, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 pm

i agree SOLY.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Duke_Darcy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:28 am

What film/series is she working on now? Pity I never saw WOIL...I'll watch it eventually...some day. Since you guys said that Sek and Liza had good chemistry in that movie, then I really want to see it. Dang! Where was I when that was released? lol
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:01 pm

It was released in June 2005.
I have the cantonese version with English sub.
I could upload for you, but dunno when coz I didn't finish uploading Kar Pin, here yet.
But I will
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:14 am

It's ok, you don't have to upload it. I'll find a way to rent it. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am

i think liza and sek sau is look like an couple in the wars of in - laws.. thanks for puting the voting =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liza and Sek Sau - general talk   Liza and Sek Sau - general talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liza and Sek Sau - general talk
Page 1 of 1