Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

25/09/07 Entertainment News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

25/09/07 Entertainment News Empty
PostSubject: 25/09/07 Entertainment News   25/09/07 Entertainment News Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:45 pm

25/09/07 Entertainment news
Translated by Hazel

Liza Wang’s three day concert was the last day today. Law Kar Ying had a job to do so was unable to make it, but Ah Jie was very understanding and didn’t mind. She also said that if she has the chance she would like to have another concert.

Liza’s 40th year anniversary concert has come to an end. Liza said that before the concert she was busy filming and only used one month to rehearse for the concert. But she was happy with her performance.

Reporter: Today was the last day of your three day concert has finished. How many points do you give yourself for tonight’s performance?
Liza: I won’t give myself any points for my performance; I will leave it to my audience to rate. But I’m happy with my performance. I’m actually happy with all three performances.

During the concert Liza and Kar Ying performed together. But unfortunately he was unable to make it to the after party but Liza said she didn’t mind.

Reporter: Because Kar Ying has a job to do and was unable to see you perform tonight do you feel upset?
Liza: I’m not upset because he’s busy with his job; it was already very good that he was able to perform on the first night.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07 Entertainment News   25/09/07 Entertainment News Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:58 pm

That's sweet of Liza, hehe Very Happy toward Mr Law when she said this.

Anyway, thanks for the translation Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
rainbow

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07 Entertainment News   25/09/07 Entertainment News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 12:54 am

Hazel...Thanks so much for your translation. Laza \'s so good, because she have only 1 month to rehearse . She\'s the great Super Star .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25/09/07 Entertainment News   25/09/07 Entertainment News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25/09/07 Entertainment News
Page 1 of 1