Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Empty
PostSubject: [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most   [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:02 am

Translated by Jamie @ quanmahui.proboards61.com
source: Various HK media

The wife of a famous record company director, Liu Tong passed away recently. Her son and daughter held a function to remember their mother. Many famous stars attended the event, like, Liza Wang, Che Sook Mui, Wong Tin Lam, Yu Jing etc. However, Adam Cheng, Bak Shui Sin, Wun Siu Lun, Susanna Kwan were unable to attend the event but they collectively bought some flowers for their dear friend. Liza has known Mrs Liu for more than 30 years and spoke about their wonderful friendship on stage.

Lia feels that her music albums had sparked off her singing career and had earned her many awards. Liza said that she has quite a few memorable songs that still remains popular even until now..

Although Liza has released a few albums before signing with Mrs Liu's company, she recorded her first song under Mrs Liu entitled, "Cold dreams of the palace 《清宮殘夢》" She left the company for another company, "Wah Sing" but she still continued to record songs for Mrs Liu's company. (Does Mrs Liu adore you a lot?) Mrs Liu said that she likes Adam and me the most. Too bad Adam is unable to attend today's function, but nothing could be done about it as he has to film in Taiwan. I last saw Mrs Liu in May when I was awarded the Mont Blanc International De La Culture award. She was present at the award ceremony and she so happy for me that she even cried. She even praised me for my talents. At that time, she was already quite thin. (Did you learn anything from her?) She always told me that we have to always sing with our heart. She's a talented singer herself.

[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Uhk-13
[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most En0722f1
[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Se06072203_big
[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most 20070722_6698547589ac386af635iG7KwETW0DNv
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most   [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:32 am

i think Liza and Adam cheng look the more

like couple which they also think the same way

but how come both of them can be together?

if not now both of them is together or have aready

married.

but hope for this few years they will act a drama together

which both of them in the drama is vry nice..

February 03 - Adam Cheng & Liza Wang
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
zachell

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-11-21

PostSubject: Re: [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most   [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm

I like this couple so much..... Smile
they are so beautiful flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most   [July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[July 2007] Mrs Liu liked Adam Cheng and Liza Wang the most
Page 1 of 1