Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations   Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:35 am

Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations 20070108wangmingquan_42441

translated by J
source: various HK newspapers

Liza Wang attended her Official Fan Club's 29th Anniversary. One of the kids even had the golden opportunity to give Liza a kiss, confirming Liza's attractiveness.

2007 would be Liza's 40th year in the Entertainment Industry. She would be holding concerts in September but her asia tour is scheduled to begin tomorrow. Liza would be holding 3 concerts in HK but if ticket sales are ideal she would consider to hold additional concerts. However, guests and themes are not confirmed yet. The concerts would be looked upon a celebration for her 40th year in showbiz.

(Anything new you would like to try out?) Most importantly, I would be to relive the 40 years. I have a lot of things on my mind that I would like to share. I would probably split it into a few parts. Singing oldies would be a must. Actually I have thought of retiring, but the Entertainment World is too happening and interesting, for example: new styles of acting. Therefore, I abandoned the thought.

Liza hopes that she would be healthy in the new year. She also hopes that her career would continue to be smooth.
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations   Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am

how many concert did liza have putted out for
her 40anniversary?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com

Liza Fan Club 29 Anni Celebrations
Page 1 of 1