Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever-changing Liza

Go down 
+3
^K^
SOLY
lucille
7 posters

Do you think Liza is hard-headed and has a bad temper?
Yes, definitely.
Ever-changing Liza Vote_lcap13%Ever-changing Liza Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
No, she's not.
Ever-changing Liza Vote_lcap13%Ever-changing Liza Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Maybe, under certain circumstances.
Ever-changing Liza Vote_lcap20%Ever-changing Liza Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
I think it's her personality, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Ever-changing Liza Vote_lcap33%Ever-changing Liza Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
We love her just the same!
Ever-changing Liza Vote_lcap20%Ever-changing Liza Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
lucille
lucille

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:32 pm

She posted a blog entry in Lizawang.com dated June 6.. she talked about how busy her month was, preparing for her concert, and of course, her new series WOIL 2007..

She made an official reply to all of us out there who commented on her hairstyle and on her not-so-handsome on-screen partner Benz Hui.
I think she's a bit angry..

Saying that some people liked her hairstyle, saying that it's fashionable, while others didn't like her hairstyle saying it's "too fashionable". She also mentioned that she couldn't understand why the elderly people whom she met at an event all complimented that her hairstyle was fashionable, while others (younger generation) found it hard to accept her new hairstyle...

She also defended that Benz Hui was a great artist, he has a great talent for comedy, and that she always wanted to work with him...

I've also noticed that she typed the phrase "I don't want to talk (on this) further" refering to the response of people on her hair and Benz..that phrase appeared more than thrice in her entry...liza's really angry now...

And in the end..she concluded (something like this):
She has made it a point in her career to always inject something new in every project she does. She doesn't do things just to please the audience becuz that was what they wanted..She doesn't like always working with the same on-screen partners like Adam Cheng and Sek Sau (Soly, this is for you, i think..hahaha). Cuz if she is like this (doesn't change), what difference does her 40th year in showbiz and 1st year in showbiz make? Evil or Very Mad

Hahaha...Liza is enraged as she writes this entry..
She's really like this: hard-headed..haha only Law Kar Ying can bear with her.. scratch
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:33 pm

haha...i think no one dares to comment..wahaha...
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:02 pm

Thank you very much or the translation.

But she didn't appears much with Sek, la.
I think she's sometime hard-headed but sometime she also tried to please the audience. But then it's her personality. We can't make it change with some or few comments.
We can be sometime mad with that, but then in the final we still love her. pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 pm

hahaha...yes i think she did only a few series with sek..I think she mentioned Sek Sau's name cuz she's been reading too much of Soly's forum/ comments...see, told you she's reading..hahahaha...

Yes, I agree with Soly, it's her personality, and it's impossible for an artist with a perfect personality...in the end, we'll also accept her for who she was cuz we've learned to love her.

However, this also serves as a reminder for those who are much too obssessive into their idols that they think that everything their idols do are absolutely right...hehehe..this is not referring to liza, but to all other artists in general.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:24 am

Yup u r right
Ans about Sek, haha, I think not probably from the forum la. We did say about forum in lizawang.com as well.

Anyway, I have uploaded many things last night while sleeping (Kar Pin and Concert in Singapore). I don't have time to post. For Kar Pin u can try to get the last url (from E4a) and just change until E5b.
I will post them later. See u
Back to top Go down
^K^
^K^

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 am

welllllll...lets see...im not sure wat to vote yet...but i do have to agree that it does get boring having to watch her pair up with the usual male artists!ok well its true that i do enjoy watching the pairing of zaza and shek sau...but if the script has no shek sau we cant do anything about it...and i do agree that Benz may not be the best match with zaza...but i do respect him for his great acting abilities...so im hoping with that there will be a new spark and great chemistry between zaza and Benz!

as for the hair...i admit i participated in the hair bashing thing too...but i suppose if i was in zaza's position i'd be annoyed with the comments too...but i think we have to be honest about our opinions now before its too late for anything to change so it was a good thing she took our opinions into consideration..ok at first her "newer" hairstyle wasnt too appealing either...but after time...it does start to grow on ya and im currently starting to like her hair now...and ok some may not like it and some do...but its one of those "u either like it or u dont" situations...so for those who dont like her hair...maybe u should try and not think too much about it and hope the acting and series will be great!

i think ive rambled on too much about crap!haha...
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Yes, K...I sure hope the acting+the storyline would be great, or even surpass the WOIL 2005
Back to top Go down
jamie

Number of posts : 85

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:24 pm

she's a human being just like everyone of us. we all have our bad days and tend to "explode" when our anger baloon reaches its maximum size. Showbiz is not an easy field to be in, and Liza's like the biggest Ah Jie in HK. There's bound to be a lot of pressure associated with her daily life and her job. Furthermore, she has like tons of responsibilities, politics, chinese opera, charity organizations, TVB etc..... she not only has to do her job, but she has to do it well. after 40 years in showbiz, she's still maintaining her momentum, delivering her best performance to the audience each and every time. Liza has learnt to control her temper in the recent years and I think she has started to take things easy. Hope she can balance her work and rest well as I would hate to see her falling ill or something.
Back to top Go down
jamie

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:31 pm

to add things, i don't think that Liza is mad about us complaining about her hair or Benz. she's just merely giving us a "reply" after all the "uproar". hehe. I think she understands that fans are concerned about her new look in her new role and would want to see her succeed in all her undertakings. she is trying out something new afterall, so there's bound to be some complaints and I think she should have foreseen it. The fact that Liza changed her hairstyle shows that she cares about her fans' feelings. This also shows that she does accept criticism and is not as stubborn or arrogant as some non-fans think she is.
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:57 pm

Haha...I was left speechless with Jamie's opinion..
wow..that was really reasonable...maybe you should consider taking a legal profession..

thank you so much for your reply..mmm...all your points are great..you truly understand liza..

hey, hope you don't think I'm the "non-fan" who thinks she's stubborn or arrogant...hahaha...you should make it "the fan who thinks she's stubborn and arrogant" hahaha..joke!

oh, and you can also apply for the position as liza's official assistant to reply to her fans in forums...hahaha

and no, I'm not offended...not a bit, I'm glad that fans like jamie are responding to make this fdrum livelier...continue posting guys!
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm

It's normal for fans to find the weak points of their fav artists.
We are interested to every single point of her. As no one is perfect, it's possible for us find it out.
Being a star, she must have some pride and arrogance
And if we find it in her and we still love her, it means we can accept it already.
I think all celebrities are arrogant. I think nothing wrong being arrogant, but I really can't stand Sheren Tang's arrogance. Maybe it's bcoz she think she's the best and everyone like her. She thinks that coz just ppl like me never bother to go to express my feeling how much I hate her, haha.

For Liza, she knows well not everyone like her and what some ppl think about her, and she sometime tries to change this vision. She did say that she's not the best but she does her best.
At this point, I think she's not as arrogant as the other celeb are.

For her being hard-headed or stubborn,I think she did say herself she is. If she admitted it, she might try to change.
If she's like this, it's bcoz she's spoiled; spoiled by some fans or some ppl who always praise her. Rolling Eyes
I know that we all want to see her happy. But I think she needs some bad comment to improve Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:55 pm

hahaha...never knew that you didn't like Sheren Tang..hahaha..
and you just enlightened me on it..yes..she can be proud..becuz she rose to fame all of a sudden and people just kept on praising her regardless of what she does..

And, celebrities=arrogant..might not always be true...but mostly true..hahaha...
Back to top Go down
wendy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:51 pm

I'm sick of those reporters' same old question to the newer tvb actors: did she scold you?
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:56 pm

Ya, plus their replies are also rubbish, if they don't do anything wrong she won't scold them.
I think it's rubbish, coz it means that she would scold them if they do something wrong. Then it will give a bad image to her, coz I dun think she has this right, and I don't even think it's true.
They shouldn't reply those Q. They should ask them back, why would she scold us? Umm Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 7:14 pm

wendy wrote:
I'm sick of those reporters' same old question to the newer tvb actors: did she scold you?

very true...it's the usual question... Cool
Back to top Go down
jamie

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:01 am

i know!. or they'd be like "are you scared to work with Liza" like........ so insulting!

btw, Lucille, hehe. thanks for your compliment. haha. *blush* too late for me to change courses. haha. not gonna be using much of the "legal" parts of my brain in engineering though.

Lucille, do you have msn? hehe
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:07 pm

oh..so you're into engineering..hehehe..no wonder you're such a logical thinker..hahaha..

um...i don't have msn..hehehe..cuz most of my friends here use Yahoo Messenger..I think you can add my YM id to MSN though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:03 pm

i love her just the same
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am

liza bad temper is her personality we cant even care of this
so we must see her good habit better thn her bad habit
which wad other people will see of
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:10 pm

so long never login to this forum le
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

Ever-changing Liza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever-changing Liza   Ever-changing Liza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever-changing Liza
Page 1 of 1