Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FF- War Of In-Laws

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Cast

Liza Wang as Princess Seuk Lan
Sek Sau as Ning Fung Tak
Kwok Fung as Prince Hak Long
Bosco Wong as Ning Mau Chun
Myolie Wu as Tin Lik
Christine Ng as Hau Hau
Old Mrs Ning: Fung Tak’s mother
Ning Fung Wing: Fung Tak’s 1st brother
Ning Fung Gwai: Fung Tak’s 2nd brother
1st sister in law
2nd sister in law
Prince Wong Ye: the lover of Concubine Li
So Yuk: Seuk Lan’s maid
Kam Yeung Si (Kam): Fung Tak’s assistant
Fong Sau – the parrot
Fung Chiu Wong: The Embroidery shop

E01

Seuk Lan is a Manchu spoiled princess and the cousin of the queen. She’s married to a Han embroiderer, Ning Fung Tak and had a son. The son grew up and she tried to find a perfect woman to marry him. But she accidentally married her son to a daughter of thief. When she found it out, she was very angry, but she could not do anything because her husband, son and mother in-law were for the daughter in-law, Tin Lik.
(Everyone knows this already, but cannot start the story without this introduction, hehe)

In an early morning, Seuk Lan woke up and she looked happy. She then looked around and surprised to not see her husband, Fung Tak. After grooming, she went out to look for him. On her way, she met Fung Sau;
Fung Sau:“Sassy princess! Sassy princess!”
Seuk Lan: “You!!! How dare you to call me like this?” Then she calm down and continue to say “Alright! I am happy today; I don’t want to argue with you.”
Seuk Lan went in the dining room. Her mother in Law, brother and
sister in law, son and daughter in law were waiting for her to have breakfast.
Seuk Lan: “Where is Fung Tak?”
So Yuk: “Master went to Fung Chiu Wong (The embroidery shop) early today. It’s said that he has important thing to do.”
Seuk Lan looked upset then said: “has he had breakfast?”
So Yuk: “I don’t think he had.”
Seuk Lan: “Let’s prepare. I will bring it to Fung Chiu Wong to give him.”
At Fung Chiu Wong, Sek Lan could not find Fung Tak either. Kam Yeung Si said that he went to meet an important client outside. Seuk Lan wait for him for the whole morning. While waiting, Seuk Lan got annoyed and angry.
Seuk Lan: “So Yuk! We go back!”
Then Fung Take arrived. He was in hurry. Seuk Lan was happy to see her husband.
Seuk Lan: “Husband! You come back?”
Fung Tak: “Seuk Lan! What are doing here? Now I am busy, I cannot talk to you… (to Kam Yeung Si) Kam! Prepare the materials. We have to finish this in 3 days.” At this point, it made Seuk Lan more angry.
Kam Yeung Si murmured near Fung Tak’s ear: “Master! Princess has been waiting for you for the whole morning and she got angry.”
Fung Tak: “Ok, I know.” He then approached Seuk Lan and said softly: “I heard that you were looking for me? What’s the matter?”
Seuk Lan said angrily: “You don’t know for which reason I look for you?”
Fung Tak: “If you don’t tell me. How could I know?”
Seuk Lan: “You… You don’t know which day is today???”
Fung Tak: “Today??? Today is not your birthday. It’s not Mau Chun’s, nor mine. Umm…”
Seuk Lan: “Enough! You stay with your embroidery and that’s it!!!”
Seuk Lan angrily left the place alone. Fung Tak and her maid called her but she ignored them.
So Yuk approached Fung Tak and told him: “Today is you and Princess’s 20th anniversary of marriage. She’s happy and wanted to celebrate it with you.”
Fung Tak: “Why can’t she just tell me?” [size=12]Then he told Kam to do the job and went to look for Seuk Lan.

Last edited by SOLY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:39 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:44 pm

E02
Fung Tak went home to look for Seuk Lan, but he couldn’t find. Fung Tak’s sisters in laws asked him what happened. He did not have time to explain then went to the palace to look for her. Seuk Lan did not go to the palace either. Fung Tak wondered where she would go.
Seuk Lan walked along the street. She did not want to go back home. Suddenly, a cart arrived with speed in the direction of Seuk Lan. At the same time, Hau Hau appeared and help Seuk Lan. Both fell on the ground. Seuk Lan thanked her and invited her for dinner in a high class restaurant. Seuk Lan found that Hau Hau was a nice person so she befriended her.
Fung Tak waited for Seuk Lan at home and hope to give her surprises when she came back home.
It’s late at night, Seuk Lan still did not return. Fung Tak started to get worried and decided to go to find her again.
Afterdinner, Hau Hau went home. Seuk Lan wondered why Fung Tak did not come to look for her. She wanted to go back home, but she wanted Fung Tak to worry and care more about her.
Brusquely, a drunken man accidentally bumped into her.
Seuk Lan angrily said: “Aiii… are you blind? You don’t see me standing here? You know who I am?”
The drunken man: “You standing here, of course I can see, but who you are, I don’t know… enough! Get lost from my way! I need to go.”
Seuk Lan: “Hey! How dare you talk to me this way? I will complain you to his Majesty”
The drunken man approached Seuk Lan and said: “haha, I am so scared… Complain about what? Raping you?” Seuk Lan became pale and said with a trembling voice: “You……..”
Fung Tak saw the scene, and rushed to help his wife.
Fung Tak (to the drunken man): “What are you willing to do?”
Seuk Lan was happy to see her husband and rushed to hug him: “husband!”
Fung Tak: “That’s alright. I am here.”
Seeing Fung Tak arriving, the man did not want to continue disputing with Seuk Lan, he then went away.
Fung Tak: “Seuk Lan! Are you ok?
Seuk Lan blamed her husband and said: “It’s all your fault. If not, I would not meet such man here.”
Fung Tak: “Okok, it’s my fault. It’s alright now. We go back home. I want to show you something.”
Seuk Lan: “What do you want to show me? Why are you acting so mysterious?”
Fung Tak: “You will see.”
Seuk Lan smiled and waited for the surprise.
At home, everyone was relieved to see Seuk Lan back. It was late; they all went to sleep after seeing Seuk Lan and Fung Tak back. Fung Tak guided her to the garden. The garden has been lit up by the lanterns. Thousands of paper birds were tied to the branches of trees in the garden. Each bird looked at Seuk Lan and seemed to wanna say sorry. Seuk Lan smiled. Fung Tak took out 2 others birds, one blue, and one yellow. The yellow one is Seuk Lan and the blue one is himself.
The blue bird said to the yellow one: “I am sorry wife. I am a dead man. Please forgive me!”
At this point Seuk Lan laughed. Fung Tak smiled and asked: “Now, do you forgive me?”
Sek Lan: “You did not need to do all this.”
Fung Tak: “To make you happy, I will do anything.” Seuk Lan was really happy to hear these sweet words.

Last edited by SOLY on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
apple

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-08

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:26 pm

thanks ur WOIL E2 is very good!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liuyuen
liuyuen

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-04-04

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 pm

thanks sis, the story is so good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lizawang.com
nicole

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm

haha, well done, soly!!!
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 am

E04
The Prince Hak Long was the brother of the queen and also the cousin of Seuk Lan. He loved Seuk Lan a lot since he was young and he was really disappointed when she chose Fung Tak over him. He decided to leave the country and travel over the world. For 20 years, he has never gotten married.
Hak Long: “Seuk Lan! Why do you look at me this way? Do you still remember me?”
Seuk Lan: “Er… Of course I do. Prince Hak
Long. I am so surprise to see you here.”
Hak Long: “I have been travelling all over the world. I am very tired now, afterall I have to return home home one day.”
Seuk Lan: “Have you met the queen yet?”
Hak Long: “Not yet. I wanted to see you first.”
Seuk Lan was very touched and smiled.
Mau Chun and Tin Lik arrived earlier and heard Seuk Lan and Hak Long’s conversation.
Tin Lik asked Mau Chun: “Who is that prince Hak Long?”
Mau Chun: “I used to hear that mother has a cousin who loved her very much. He disappeared since mother got married. This might be him.”
Tin Lik: “Does this mean that father in law has a competitor now?”
Hak Long approached Seuk Lan and said: “You haven’t changed. You still have a sweet smile. You still look thin, gorgeous, elegant and pretty.”
Seuk Lan looked shy and smiled.
Tin Lik and Mau Chun opened their eyes wide and said: “Ohh…”
Seuk Lan: “Have someone served you tea yet?”
Hak Long: “Yes, I have been served thanks. I’ve just arrived. I don’t want to stay in the palace. Do you mind if I stay here until I could find a place?
Tin Lik and Mau Chun held each others shoulder and said: “umm?”
Seuk Lan: “Err… It shouldn’t be a problem. (To So Yuk) So Yuk!”
Mau Chun stopped her: “Mother!”
Hak Long: “Is he…?
Sek Lan: “Mau Chun… My son…”
Mau Chun: “Hello Prince. (Gesturing to Tin Lik) She’s my wife.”
Hak Long: “Times flies. You already have a son that is married too.”
Mau Chun: “Mother! Don’t you need to discuss with father first before inviting someone to stay?”
Seuk Lan: “Prince Hak Long is my cousin. He’s also the brother of her majesty queen. This is also my house, I can decide. So Yuk!
So Yuk: “Yes Princess.”
Seuk Lan: “Go and prepare the room for Prince Hak Long!”
So Yuk: “Yes Princess.”
Hak Long: “Thanks Seuk Lan.”
Seuk Lan: “We are family. Ok, we might go and have a look at your room.”
Fung Tak and his brothers came back. Everyone was busy to prepare the room for Prince Hak Long.
Fung Gwai asked: “What are they doing? Why do they look so busy?”
The 2nd sister in law: “There’s a guest.”
Fung Tak: “Who is the guest?”
1st sister in Law: “Prince Hak Long!”
Fung Tak felt uncomfortable to hear this name.
2nd sister in law: “The prince loved her very much back to their young days. He has been disappeared for 20 years.
Now all of a sudden he appears and wants to stay here. Does he have other intention
in mind? Fung Tak! I think you should be more careful from now on.”

Last edited by SOLY on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
liuyuen
liuyuen

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:28 pm

hahaha Fong Tak has a competitor Razz
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 pm

WOIL FF - E05

E05
Seuk Lan appeared in the living room with Hak Long. The moment they walked into the room, Fung Tak and Hak Long stared at each other. Seuk Lan approached her husband and said: “Fung Tak! He’s the prince Hak
Long. He just came back and he will stay here until he finds a place.”
Fung Tak: “Hello Prince! Long time no see. Hope you do not mind that our house is too small for you.”
Hak Long: “Hello Mr Ning! I have been travelling all over the
world. This place is very much better than the place I used to stay.
Seuk Lan: “Ok, i think it’s time for dinner. So Yuk! Go and set the table for
dinner!”
So Yuk: “Yes, Princess.”
After dinner, Hak Long walked around in his room and looked at everything displayed. He remembered the past and said to himself; “Seuk Lan! I will never forget you.”
In Seuk Lan and Fung Tak’s room;
Seuk Lan was preparing to go to bed. Fung Tak looked at her and said: “Her majesty queen is his sister. Finding a place to stay is not difficult.”
Seuk Lan: “Are you talking about the prince Hak Long? He said he does not like the environment in the palace.”
Fung Tak: “I think it’s more likely that he wants to see you.”
Seuk lan turned and looked at him and said: “Hey! What are you saying? I am no longer young and single.”She then approached her husband and continued: “I now have Mau Chun and you. Why do you think that way?”
Fung Tak: “Tin Lik already told me what he said… sweet smile… gorgeous…
pretty …”
Seuk Lan: “That iron beak chicken again? ... ”
She then placed her arms around his arm and Fung Tak looked at her.
Seuk Lan continued: “Are you jealous? Umm I am so pleased to see you like this.” They then sat on the bed. Seuk Lan hugged his waist and said: “Thinking back, if I was not strong enough 20 years ago, I would not have been able to marry you.”
--------------
20 years ago….

Seuk Lan, a charming and spoiled princess. She was 18 years old. She did not like staying in the palace. One day, without her parents’ permission, she disguised herself as a man and went out with So Yuk for to enjoy the outside world. She enjoyed shopping and seeing the roadside performances.
Seuk Lan and So Yuk wanted to watch a performance that was being performed on the street, but it was so crowded that Seuk Lan was pushed out. While jumping away from the crowd, Seuk Lan almost fell down to the ground, but fortunately, a man appeared and rushed to hold her waist and helped her to find her balance.
Seuk Lan and the man stared at each other. The man was really handsome. Staying in his arms Seuk Lan felt really warm and comfortable. The man left Seuk Lan’s waist and said: “Be careful, young Mr.”
Seuk Lan: “Thanks.”
The man went away Seuk Lan continued to look at him from afar.
So Yuk appeared out from the crowd and looked for Seuk Lan.
So Yuk: “Princess! … Up.” So Yuk noticed that she should call her “Young Master” instead.
So Yuk saw Seuk Lan and called her but Seuk Lan did not hear. So Yuk called her again: “Young Master!”
Seuk Lan: “Ah?”
So Yuk: “Young Master! What are you looking at?”
Seuk Lan: “Nothing. Ok we shall go this way!”
Seuk Lan tried to look for the man but she could not find him.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

E06

Seuk Lan saw a jewelry shop and was attracted by a beautiful bracelet.
While buying the bracelet, a man walked passed her. He went in an embroidery shop nearby and tried to sell his embroidered products. The man was Fung Tak.
Brusquely, a thief approached Seuk Lan and picked up quickly her moneypocket and ran away. Seuk Lan was surprised and shouted out loud: “Thief!!!” So Yuk ran after the thief. Fung Tak heard the scream and looked around. Seuk Lan tried to go after the thief also but she had twisted her ankle and fell onto the ground. While falling down, Seuk Lan lost her cap and revealed her long, soft, black hair.
Everyone looked at her and said: “Ohh! It’s actually a girl.”
Fung Tak helped Seuk Lan stand up and asked: “Are you alright?”
Seuk Lan leaned on his hand to stand up and turned to looked at him. At that time, her hair swept from her face and revealed a charming and a beautiful figure in front of Fung Tak. Fung Tak stayed immobile and stared at her a long moment.
Seuk Lan saw the man she looked for. She smiled and asked: “It’s you?”
Fung Tak woke up from his dream and said: “Ahh?”
Seuk Lan: “Just now you helped me. Now you helped me again.”
Fung Tak: “Oh that was you? … You've tripped again? Are you ok?"
Seuk Lan: “I am fine. Thank you.”
Suddenly, So Yuk arrived with panic. Seuk Lan asked her what happened. So Yuk whispered in Seuk Lan’s ear: “I saw Prince Hak Long, just now. He’s coming to look for you.”
Seuk Lan: “Really?” So Yuk nodded.
Seuk Lan (to Fung Tak): “I am sorry I have to go now.” Seuk Lan and So Yuk left urgently the place. Fung Tak looked at her from behind.
Arriving home, Seuk Lan and So Yuk steadily went in by the back door. Seuk Lan walked in slightly and slowly so that no one can hear. Despite her efforts, she still could not escape from her father who caught her.
Her father (Prince Yong Chi) was really mad: “As a princess, you disguised as a man and disappeared all day, and now you come back with this dirty look, do you know what you look like now? This is such a disgrace!”
Seuk Lan: “Father! I…”
Yong Chi: “So Yuk! Lock her in her room! Without my permission, you cannot go out!”
Seuk Lan: “Father! You can’t lock me! Tomorrow there will be an embroidering competition. You have already promised me to let me go.”
Yong Chi: “No, you are punished. You cannot go.”
Seuk Lan: “Mother! Help me! Do not let father lock me!”
Her mother: “Yong Chi! I think she’s aware of her wrong doing, now. Please forgive her!”
Seuk Lan: “Yea father! I won’t do this again. The embroidery completion is only once every 4 years, I don’t want to miss it. I beg you father! Father! Father!”
Yong Chi: “ok…ok. This time, you are forgiven. But there won't be a next time.”
Seuk Lan: “Thanks father. Thanks mother.” Seuk
Lan was happy and jumped to hug her father and mother.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

E07

The next day, Seuk Lan went to see the embroidery competition with her father and prince Hak Long.
The emcee announced the competition and the names of the competitors.
The emcee announced Ning Fung Tak’s name, Seuk Lan was really surprised to see him there.
She said: “It’s him?” Seuk Lan thought that they must really have fate with each other. He helped her twice yesterday, and today they were still able to meet there. Fung Tak represented the Ning’s embroidery shop. Seuk Lan observed and admired Fung Tak’s embroidery skills. Hak Long saw Seuk Lan smiling while watching Fung Tak, he suddenly got jealous.
At the end of the competition, the jury and the prince Yong Chi went in to discuss.
Seuk Lan walked over to Fung Tak and told him: “Ning Fung Tak, you have good embroidery skills. I support you to become the winner.”
Fung Tak: “Thank you, princess. Oh it’s… It’s you?”
Seuk Lan: “Yea! Thanks again for yesterday.”
Then the prince Hak Lan came over and called Seuk Lan: “Seuk Lan! What are you doing here? Prince Yong Chi is looking for you.”
Later on, the emcee announced the result of the competition. Fung Tak was the winner and the Ning’s embroidery shop would be handling orders from government.
Seuk Lan was really happy as this meant she will have more opportunities to see Fung Tak.
Seuk Lan went to Fung Tak’s shop very often and befriended with his two sisters in law. They knew that Seuk Lan wanted to go out with Fung Tak so they offered to look after the shop for him and made him to go out with Seuk Lan. Seuk Lan and Fung went to the seaside for a leisure boat ride. Seuk Lan stood on the boat and looked at the beautiful scenery. The sea wave caused the boat to shake. Seuk Lan almost fell down, but Fung Tak caught her and hugged her. Seuk Lan turned to him, thanked him and kissed him on his cheek.
Prince Hak Long saw this from afar and got jealous.
Seuk Lan arrived back home with a joyous mood. Her father caught her in the living and asked her where she had gone. Her father already knew where she went. He also knew that Seuk lan and Fung Tak were very close to each other. Seuk Lan believed what she did was not wrong and confessed that she loved him and wanted to marry him. He father objected and locked her in the room and she was banned from seeing Fung Tak again.
Seuk Lan was not happy but there was nothing she could do.
Fung Tak started to miss Seuk Lan after not being able to see her for two days. He realised that he loved her. Seuk Lan also missed Fung Tak and started refusing to eat. So Yuk felt sorry for her mistress. When Seuk lan asked her for help, she refused but Seuk Lan persuaded her and she finally accepted.
Seuk Lan secretly left home and went to meet Fung Tak. She wanted to elope with Fung Tak. Fung Tak refused. He believed that if he eloped with her, his family and shop would face huge problem.
~~~~~~
One of the Ning’s workers rushed to tell them that many soldiers were arriving. Seuk Lan told Fung Tak that she didn’t want to go back. Fung Tak helped her leave through the back door.
The soldiers arrived and search for them.
Back to top Go down
liuyuen
liuyuen

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:56 pm

perfect Very Happy , The prince Yong Shi accepted their love hahahahah lol! , tq sis , pls cont sis cheers
Back to top Go down
nicole

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 pm

well done, Soly!! Very romantic story when they were young, haha!!!!! Go on! pls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF- War Of In-Laws Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF- War Of In-Laws   FF- War Of In-Laws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF- War Of In-Laws
Page 1 of 1