Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks

Go down 
+2
yoyoso9637
SOLY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

[Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Empty
PostSubject: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:46 am

[Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Gossip_july2005
Pic from ES
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:54 am

Translated by Dinh

Wong Ming Chuen is rigid outward, but she is flexible in person. In order to take care Mr Law (who had 3rd cancer last yr).
When she doesnt need to work, she goes to take care him and on Jun 11. after filming, she came to his house to do houseworks

Liza used her Benz to pick up Mr Law. They went to watch a movie. After the movie, they came back and Mr Law used her car to go to a party with some members in company.
liza stayed in his flat. She had dinner alone, and waited for him back to come back.
Back to top Go down
yoyoso9637
yoyoso9637

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 pm

To tell the truth, Liza is still really an intimate lover. Though I do not like Mr. Luo very much, as long as Liza likes, Mr. Luo brings the happiness to her and accompanies after all !
Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm

that was very nice of her to do that
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
marta
marta

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:24 pm

i dun like Mr.Luo,but he can take good care of liza,i think it's enough. i support her forever!
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:07 am

I think the paprazzi are a little too much sometimes. Why would they take a picture of her when her blinds are closed? When I read this line
Quote :
liza stayed in his flat. She had dinner alone, and waited for him back to come back.
I felt so sad and wished that I was there to accompany her. This showed that she really is the intimate lover. Why did Mr. Law take her car-doesn't he have his own? 3rd cancer-is that fatal? I sure hope he's ok though. And you guys are right, if she's happy with him, I'm happy for her even though I'm devastated on the inside.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:59 pm

what r her blinds?
He hoes have his own. Maybe coz they went out with her car, while coming back, he didn't want to go in the garage to take his , dunno.
You do really wish to stay with her?? How old are you? You are a guy?
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:49 am

Yea I'm a guy. Her blinds are the things that cover the window. In other words, the curtains. And even if I want to be with her, there's a huge age gap- I'm 1/3 her age. I don't want to criticize Mr. L but-I don't know it just gives me a weird feeling that's all. And I don't want to talk anything bad about him because it will make Liza sad and that's the last thing I want to make her do. To tell you the truth, I looked at some pictures of her and Mr L and she doesn't seem that ecstatic or jubiliant in her picture as other pictures-but maybe there's other factors like how she's tired or something. But overall, I do love her.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:48 pm

1/3? you are in 20s??? sorry to ask this. Just been curious. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:11 pm

No it's ok, there's nothing to be sorry about but yea.
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:38 am

liza help Mr Law do house work?
why Mr Law cant do house work by his own
ah jie tai xin ku ni le
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks   [Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Gossip] Liza went to Mr Law's house to do houseworks
Page 1 of 1