Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner

Go down 
+3
madmax
luvliza
SOLY
7 posters

Who's Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner?
Sek Sau in WOIL, YFW
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap13%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Danny Lee in AMOC
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap6%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Adam Cheng in BH, HSDS, CLH
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap63%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Damien Lau in TAS and YG
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap6%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Georges Lam in The Couple
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap0%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Simon Yam in The Lamp Lorc
Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_lcap0%Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Patrick Tse in LAP, SG1&2,...
 0% [ 0 ]
Chow Yung Fat in SG2
 6% [ 1 ]
Ray Lui in Love and Passion
 0% [ 0 ]
Chun Pui in ATE1&2
 0% [ 0 ]
Kwok Fung in ATE1&2, LFI
 6% [ 1 ]
Ha Yu in WRTL, YFW
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Empty
PostSubject: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:04 am

I can't decide between Sek n Danny, hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
luvliza

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am

ADAM CHENG ADAM CHENG !!!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madmax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Danny is the man
Back to top Go down
^K^
^K^

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:56 pm

haha...im gonna say CYF...cos i loved them in SG2!!!haha
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

Female Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 pm

Hahaha..still didn't understood why I chose Kwok Fung...hehehe

I think he's a great actor, though not as handsome as Sek Sau or Adam, I find him kind of cute...haha Cuz I was used to see him play the evil roles, and when I saw him in LFI, I found him kind of cute...haha..I liked his chemistry with Liza in LFI, where they were husband and wives..

it's fun to see how the usual evil-to-the-bones villain and serious-to-the-max female lead can also breath life into roles as common as an english school teacher and a plain house-wife of 3 grown-up kids..the pairing of them both was funny and new..(hope this will also turn out with Liza and Benz...though Kwok looks better than Benz..haha)

and I knew that few or nobody here will vote for him, so i voted! (what kind of logic is this?)

And also, I liked Chow Yun Fat..he's really a marvelous actor..his presence in the Shell Game 2 lightens up the mood...and also as a Dodo fan, It'll be unfair for me to vote for CYF here cuz I still think Dodo and CYF are the best on-screen partners..though the truth is, CYF can easily pair up with any actress cuz he's tall, cute, handsome, funny, smart, and nice..hahaha...he (referring to the on-screen him, cuz we can never tell who he is off-screen) passed with flying colors the standards of a perfect boyfriend for me..hahahaha..too bad he's already taken
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 pm

And I'd also like to comment on her other on-screen partners:

Paul Chun Pui-He's a good actor, but he's too old! and Seeing Liza pair up with him makes Liza seem old too..not physically..but it's just the feeling...

Sek Sau-He's ok-good looking, and cool, the stable family-man type of good husband (contrary to Adam's playboy type)

Adam Cheng- despite the grudge that my good friend Soly has against this on-screen partner, I actually have nothing against this poor guy..hahaha... Adam has this white complexion, is slim, tall, and has this grin of confidence in his face...and rumor says that he's actually wearing a wig...and he's definitely not my type of guy..hahaha..he has this playboy type of image, he has a flowery mouth (good at praising girls), he's a good lover but not a good husband (contrary to the Adam in real life, who is a cowardly-husband under the governance of his sassy, bossy wife Koon Ching Wah) He was usually surrounded by girls-in Chor Lau Herng and Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber...and people say he looks good as the leading man in Wu Xia novels...but I don't think so..I think he has a baby face...(look at his 70's series) and can seem immature...especially when beside the serious Liza Jie..but seeing them pair up together wasn't that bad either...hehehehe...how confusing...
Back to top Go down
lucille
lucille

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:45 pm

As for Danny Lee...hehehe madmax is gonna kill me...

Danny Lee- he has this evil look and aura..though I don't think he plays an evil role in AMOC...the way he plays a guy who's into literature, arts,books, and paintings seemed un-natural...he's better off with roles such as leaders of triads or bad guys..sorry to madmax...but I think he's more suitable for evil roles than Sek Sau...haven't heard of him lately..I think he doesn't act anymore..has he migrated?

Last edited by on Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm

Danny Lee you meant??Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
lucille
lucille

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 pm

SOLY wrote:
Danny Lee you meant??Surprised

hahaha..yes, good thing I can edit my messages..hahaha
Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:53 pm

i love liza and sek sau together in WOIL.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 am

i love liza and adam cheng
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner   Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ur Fav Liza's On Screen Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liza Wang's overseas forum :: Entertainment :: TV Drama :: Liza and her on screen partners-
Jump to: