Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Empty
PostSubject: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:39 pm

Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Xin_42210032611170622060219

Translated by J

Liza Wang hosted a TVB variety dance show recently. However she didn't get to show off her dance moves as her knee injury hasn't healed completely. She injured her knee during her Latin Dance routine in her concert about two years ago. Liza still has to go for physiotherapy and also swim regularly to aid the healing process. (Would you dance with Law Kar Ying?) Liza feels that Law Kar Ying's dance moves are only so-so although he recently entered a dancing competition in Shanghai. As he's a beginner when it comes to dancing, he still needs to perfect his butt shaking moves before Liza would be his dance partner.

Law Kar Ying requests for a tie for his birthday present.

Recently, Law Kar Ying celebrated his birthday. Liza offered to settle the bill for his birthday party but Law Kar Ying declined the offer. Instead, he asked Liza to give him a tie for his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:35 am

Woah, she's really pretty in this picture and this guy seems decent-I guess he's a better match than Mr. Law Neutral Gosh-I want to see this woman dance...I didn't know she dances Latin...would she dance ballroom or the tango with me? *slaps self* I guess that's just my dream. When I messed up my knee in football and tennis, my doctor advised me to swim too-it's weird though. But not just my knee hurts but also my dear heart (emotionally speaking of course). D'oh, she struck again....the irony is how she's a doctor.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:19 pm

How did you get to know Liza, duke?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
Duke_Darcy

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:00 am

You know about my mum's best friend right? (If you don't it's over on Liza's website) Well, she gave the series War of In-Laws for me to watch and I immediately adored her.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:41 pm

War Of In-Laws, the modern version or ancient version??
Who's your mom's best I dunno ur mom's best friend, lol
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:21 pm

It was in 2007 so I'm thinking modern. Well, my mum's best friend was Vietnamese and that's how my interest in Asian culture developed. (the story is on Liza's website). But I'm actually very thankful to her.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:02 pm

You watched it in 2007???
War Of In Laws 2 was shown in HK in 2008. If it's a modern drama it should be Woil2, coz War Of In-Law I is an ancient drama.
In the drama Liza's called Sister O (Ophelia), right?
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:16 am

I didn't watch it in 2007. It was released that year but we didn't get it until 2008. Oh yea I was talking about the sequel and it does have Sister O/Ophelia. I didn't watch the first one, is it any good? Is it the same cast?
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:42 pm

I love the first one better. I love to watch Liza and Sek Sau better. The love triangle between Liza, Sek and Christine was interesting. Liza was so cute and funny when she was jealous. We can't see this in the 2nd one.
I dunno if we can call it the same cast, the 3 main artist are the same, Liza, Bosco and Myolie, but the rest not really.
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:47 am

Love triangle? Liza jealous? Man I better see this one. When was the first one released? Is there any movie that Sek and Liza are in together? I guess they look good together-did they used to date? She looks so beautiful in that picture up top. Compared to her other pictures, she looked happy in this one Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:42 pm

The first one was shown in HK in 2005, and Liza got the best actress award for her role in it.
Liza and Sek Sau acted together in War Of In Law I, Yang Female Warrior, The Couple, and few others.
In War Of In-Law I, Liza acted as a spoiled princess, she's married to Sek Sau and got a son (Bosco Wong, her son in WOIL2).
Before marrying Liza, Sek Sau had a girlfriend (the aunt of Myolie, Liza's daughter in Law, in the drama).
the girlfriend wated for him for 20 years and didn't know he's already married. Later in the drama, they met again, Sek couldn't tell her that he's already married, and planned to organize a fake wedding with her.
Liza found out on the wedding day, it was so funny, you should see that one.
Sek Saw had a mother, and his mother had a parrot. Liza always argued with her mother in law and the parrot, it was also funny. I want to watch this again, hehe.
Got some cap pics here
https://lizawang.forumotion.com/war-of-in-laws-2005-f24/woil-2005-lizasek-t292.htm#1975
Back to top Go down
Duke_Darcy

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

hahaha lol that's funny. The part about how Myolie's aunt waited for him for 20 years is ironic lol. Liza and a parrot? lol.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:47 pm

coz the parrot is Her mother In-Law's. Liza always argue with the mother In-law, and the parrot repeat what ppl said mostly what ppl insult her (Liza).you will see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling   Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liza Wang: Law Kar Ying's dance moves r appalling
Page 1 of 1