Liza Wang's overseas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liza Wang's overseas forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Empty
PostSubject: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:22 am

Source: WenWeiPo
Translated by Jamie

Recently, Law Kar Ying and Chan Kar Ming performed ¡¸Ïà•—ºVЦ¡¹. Kar Ying Gor¡¯s voice sounded a little raspy during his performance. Kar Ying Gor explained that he was filming for a TVB drama earlier and raspy voice might be due to the overnight filming. All these while, Kar Ying Gor is known for his witty personality. When asked if he needs to tell jokes to make Ah Jie (Liza Wang) happy, Kar Ying replied with a laugh, ¡°Yes, whenever she sees me, she will be happy.¡± When Ah Jie was filming <On the Road II> for TVB, she cried on the set. However, Kar Ying admitted that he has no knowledge of this and added that Liza did not mention anything about this to him, probably because she¡¯s embarrassed about it. Kar Ying showed his support for Liza by saying that he would definitely support Liza¡¯s episode of On The Road II. Kar Ying revealed that he has seen Liza cry, and whenever she cries, he would hug and comfort her.

Liza Wang's Singapore Concert (May 2007)

When asked if he would be a guest at Liza¡¯s upcoming Singapore Concert, Kar Ying said, ¡°This would depend on whether I would be receiving an invitation to guest star in her concert.¡± When don¡¯t u volunteer? Kar Ying laughed, ¡°I think it¡¯s embarrassing to ask such things. I rather sit with the audience and enjoy the show. If she asks me to be her guest, I would definitely help her. Liza Wang would be performing in Singapore during mother's day but Kar Ying would be working in Hong Kong, thus, unable to accompany his beloved "flower". Yesterday, Liza Wang was interviewed by Cha Siu Yan. Liza has just returned from her rehearsal in Singapore. The Chinese Orchestra has more than 80 members and would be accompanying Liza during her concert. Liza compliments the conductor of the orchestra, saying that he is extremely talented and handsome. Other than spending her time rehearsing for the upcoming concert, Liza also took the opportunity to visit various tourists destinations in Singapore. One of the tourists spots was actually a police station before being converted to a tourist attraction. Liza praises the Singapore government for their efforts to preserve the historical heritage, and is a good role model for Hong Kong. Liza plans to voice out her opinion to preserve the cultural and historical heritage in Hong Kong to the Hong Kong government.

3 letter brings tears

Regarding Cheong Yiu Weng's lawsuit, Liza said that Mr Cheong is a man that she respects, if it were not for him, the concerts in Hong Kong would not be as successful. After returning to Hong Kong from Singapore, Liza plans to meet up with Mr Cheong to discuss the problems with him. Liza also plans to discuss her upcoming HK concert in September as it would be an important event for her 40th Anniversary in Showbiz celebration.

When Liza filmed "On the Road II", she cried on the set. Liza explained that it was because of the 3 letters she wrote. One of the letters is addressed to the HK Chief Executive, one to Kar Ying, and one to her parents. As she misses her parents very much, she could not hold back her tears.
Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:49 pm

I don't want her to cry, but I really want to see it, Very Happy
It must be really sweet Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
ForeverLizaWang
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 pm

i really want to see on the road II. im so happy im getting the dvd soon coz my aunty in HK taped it for me I love you
Back to top Go down
http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator
SOLY

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:02 pm

good... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lizawang.net
jamie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:30 pm

ooh. good for u liza_forever!
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:16 am

Aww...she cried? I want to be able to hug and comfort her but I guess it's normal for people to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ying Min
Ying Min

Female Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:43 pm

liza cried everybody will also wants to hug and comfort her
but doesn mean Mr Law the only one can hug her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Lizawang.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her   Whenever Liza cries, Mr Law hugs and comforts her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1